- 🎁 【SOFT & DELICATE】 - Thin and soft polyurethane heat transfer film that is light and stretchable. Adhesive sheet that is perfect for detailed artworks and weeding. Create your own logo and design, and transfer to most basic fabrics of your choice! Enjoy the project and have fun!
- 🎁 【ECO-FRIENDLY & PROFESSIONAL WORK】 - PET film and polyurethane film has excellent adhesiveness, and is ideal for cutting delicate designed logo. It is an eco-friendly material, with elasticity and softness. Product is easy to handle compared to other brands, thus easy for beginner customers to use. The thickness of material is very thin, thus' easy to cut with most cutting machines. Also, PU sheets are eco-friendly than PVC sheets. Save the Earth!
- 🎁 【DURABLE】 - We recommend using on COTTON, POLYESTER, COTTON/POLYESTER BLENDS, LYCRA fabric for best performance. It works on normal fabric as well as MESH TYPE fabric. Just Iron-on, and voila, your own customized DIY project on T-shirts, hats, bags, team or club wear, garments, shoes and other textiles, etc! Our heavy-duty vinyl sheets will stretch with the natural movement of your fabric and withstand numerous washings.
- 🎁 【33 COLORS SET】 - We offer 33 different colored HTV sheets including neon colors, for your delicate color expressions and art projects. Perfect size for most artworks, 10"x12".
- 🎁 Machine wash available, less than 50 minutes in total. Test fabric beforehand for dye, just to make sure. Bleach not recommended. Low tumble dry.
This is PU and requires higher heat than HTV
I read a bunch of reviews and there is kind of a split and I think I found some common threads with the low star reviews. First off this is NOT vinyl it's PolyUrethane. So it's closer to easyweed super stretch (or whatever they are calling it). It needs more heat to set...
Easy to weed, can use regular iron!
I use a household iron for my projects and this htv works amazingly! I have washed this vinyl on all temps and dried on all temps and I have had no issues with peeling whatsoever! I just make sure the iron is on the hottest setting and iron with the protective sheet until...
Color Side Down
For the newbies....please put it color side facing down. All the cutting happens on the white underside. The colors are really nice, no issues with the quality. The different colors certainly inspire to create new things. It is definitely cold peel and does...
I absolutely hate using the Cricut brand heat transfer vinyl so I looked all over something that had good reviews to switch to. I am not sure why this is getting any kind of good reviews. This stuff is horrible! Well wait...most people won't know that til it's too late...
The flexibility of the vinyl is awesome
Extremely flexible, modestly priced. I ordered HTV from several companies at the same time and I compared the items. GIO-Flex wins for flexibility. I am excited to make shirts using this vinyl. It’s a fair price for the colors and quality.
Worth the price!!!
So far so good!!! I love how thin the material is, and very stretchy, weeding was really easy! I applied it on an odd shape, so I’m gonna try again and let ya know if there’s issues!
Peeled off after 1 wash.
Don't waste your money. Spend a little more money for better quality vinyl that will not wash off after one wash. Easy to work with but does not hold up as expected. Very minimal instructions and its hard to tell the difference between the shiny side and the dull side, so...
Overall good buy.
This product definitely has its pros and cons. Biggest pro: Soooooo easy to weed. It literally was the easiest weeding I've ever done and my project had a lot of small lettering. Pro: affordable color variety. Im a hobbies so I dont use tons. So I'd rather buy...